Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Challenge 127 Winners

What a bunch of excellent entries this week for our Blast from 

the past challenge. As always winners don't forget to pick up

 your winners badge to display proudly on your blog:)

Now for this weeks challenge winners:




PRIZE:



WINNER:

          10. Kirsten 
         


Prize : $10 Store Credit

WINNER:




Prize:  $10 US Gift Certificate to store

WINNER:





Prize: Choice of 5 Images from store

WINNER:




Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #127 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 9/24/2012 will be given to a new winner!  

Great Job Everyone!!






5 comments:

My Hyde Away said...

Thank you - I have sent a mail (Ferris wheel). Kirsten

Lucy Patrick said...

Congratulations winners, they look like fantastic prizes, well deserved as the creations are beautiful! XOX Lucy

Rhonda Miller said...

Congrats winners.

Ariana Richardo said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Website
Information

Sproter Crati said...

I added a new blog post yesterday. There's a smaller list than usual in it. I'm currently working on a bigger list. It's going to take some time to compile it. I hope all of you are having a good week. I'm planning on doing some design changes to my site. I'm also thinking about adding some new things too. I'll talk more about that in the days and weeks to come.


www.minds.com/seotech/
Goldenblog.kinja.com