Guest Designers

Followers

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Please welcome our newest DT members

A huge thank you to those who applied to our recent DT call.
Sadly I didn't have room to take you all on!
Be sure to look out as there may be another call soon...

Please give our talented new DT members a warm welcome...


My name is Susanne Hansen Kleppan ,31 years.
Living in Norway, in a small town called Sandefjord. I have a husband and a
lovely boy. ( 2003) . I started with scrapbooking in 2006 but had stays of
2012.2015 ,then started up again now in March. I love to have something to
pass the time. Can sit for hours with paper, glue and paint. Dream me away
completely. I make both Layouts and cards. 

***************************************


Hi! My name is Myriam and I live in Belgium. 
I love making scrap cards in cheerful colors with a stamp or 3D image. I'm always trying to learn new things such as different folding techniques or making a card in vintage or CAS style. There is just so much to discover! Besides cardmaking I love to crochet cute amigurumi plushies, enjoy crafting little gifts, reading all kinds of books and I love sports.  

3 comments:

min hverdag said...

Looking forward to working with you ;)

Karen said...

Waving hello Ladies..
Looking forward to seeing all of your creations!xx

Gail said...

Congrats to the new design team members - have a fun ride